Dr Craig as Assistant to the Publicity Chair of Michigan Holistic Nurses Association (MHNA), is proud to make the following announcement.
Meditation & Chronic Disease
Join us May 21, 2013
Door Opens 6:00, Meeting 6:45-9:00 pm
- Providence Medical Center
22250 Providence Drive, Southfield, MI 48075 (W of Greenfield in Southfield, MI). (go south of the main Hospital on Providence Drive) Black Glass Building, 8th floor, Conference Room 8G.
If lost call security at (248) 849-3024.
Registration and snacks in the meeting room.
- Speaker: Esther H. Bay, PhD, ACNS-BC http://nursing.umich.edu/faculty-staff/esther-h-bay
- Do you know someone who would like to improve their quality of life after head injury? Esther Bay is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Michigan School of Nursing. She is currently conducting research investigating the effect of a meditation intervention for persons recovering from traumatic brain injury. Come learn the physical benefits of meditation proven in clinical studies.
- Meeting fee: $3.00 for members and $5.00 for non-members. 2 CNE’s pending $10.00 for members and $15.00 for non-members
- St. John Health System (OH-287, 7/1/2015) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Annual Retreat: September 27-29, “Back to Nature” at Howell Conference & Nature Center
For more information visit our web site: http://mhna.info/
Please support The Michigan Holistic Nurses Association if you live in Michigan. They are a wonderful resource, and my having had a holistic hospice nurse probably contributed to my getting kicked out of hospice almost 4 years ago!
Craig Oster, PhD