About: Dr. Torsten Hahn
Dr. Torsten Hahn is a trained biologist specialized in environmental risk assessment and regulatory ecotoxicology. He has 10+ years research experience and is author and co-author of numerous scientific articles and book chapters. In November 2004 he recognized first ALS symptoms and was diagnosed four years later with ‘probably ALS‘. Regarding ALS he is interested in metabolic and nutritional aspects of this disease, as well as in the potential role of environmental toxins, particularly amalgam. Beyond physiology his interests cover psychosomatic and spiritual origins of disease.
Recent Posts by Dr. Torsten Hahn
Recent Comments by Dr. Torsten Hahn
- 09/08/2019 on Report of ALS Improvement in Portugal: Bernardo Tells His Story
- 02/21/2019 on Dr Craig’s “ROCKIN’ THE UNTHINKABLE” Short ALS Film- Award of Excellence Winner!
- 02/19/2019 on Report of ALS Improvement in Portugal: Bernardo Tells His Story
- 06/26/2018 on Report of ALS Improvement in Portugal: Bernardo Tells His Story
- 06/26/2018 on Medical Doctor Father Helps Son Improve ALS