About: Dr. Torsten Hahn
Dr. Torsten Hahn is a trained biologist specialized in environmental risk assessment and regulatory ecotoxicology. He has 10+ years research experience and is author and co-author of numerous scientific articles and book chapters. In November 2004 he recognized first ALS symptoms and was diagnosed four years later with ‘probably ALS‘. Regarding ALS he is interested in metabolic and nutritional aspects of this disease, as well as in the potential role of environmental toxins, particularly amalgam. Beyond physiology his interests cover psychosomatic and spiritual origins of disease.
Recent Posts by Dr. Torsten Hahn
Recent Comments by Dr. Torsten Hahn
- 05/28/2017 on A Deed for a World in Need
- 05/28/2017 on Dr. Craig and Mrs. A (Who has ALS) Explore Her Choice to Consume Processed Sugar
- 05/28/2017 on Video: MSG – Making People Sick Year After Year (Yet ALS Forums Promotes That People With ALS Shouldn’t Worry About MSG)
- 05/28/2017 on How Do We Define “The Will to Live”?
- 02/21/2017 on Liquid Hope All Organic Whole Foods Meal Replacement Formula (Compatible with Enteral Feeding)